• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey everyone

Jer723

5 Year Member
hi, my names jerry im 15 and id love to get a tegu. i really want a blue. ive only been on tegu talk for a week and your all so nice. but id like to ask a few questions, where can i get a blue tegu!!! :doh im so excited to get one but it seems im going to have to wait awhile. and another question would be, are red tegus really different from blues? ive heard so much talk about the red tegus diet to be much harder to stay by then a blues. dave told me theres no difference but id like to also get everybodys story. and yes i am a newb so what do you guys think is the best tegu to start off with? and how should i set up my enclosure. you guys are all great and if you could answer some of these questions it would be great. :roon peace

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PICT0009-2.jpg

Most of your questions can be answered if you run a search. Located in the upper left hand corner of the page.

The care for Red's and Blue's is similar but they are different species.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.