• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

He's here!!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
My giant baby was not supposed to be delivered until tomorrow but I found that he was in town just waiting for delivery so I went and picked him up! He is absolutely gorgeous, calm right out of the bag, and in shed. I'm totally thrilled to have the opportunity to raise this fellow into adulthood. I've not raised a baby tegu in almost 10 years.

For now he is set up in a 20 gallon long tank right next to my computer desk so that he gets lots of attention and exposure to the activities of the household. He explored for about 1/2 hour and then retreated into the tiny hide to sleep.

My daughter has my camera at the moment but I took a couple of rough shots with my phone. Here is my new little giant. Look at the amount of white on him!! Haven't decided on a name yet.

30216day1_(2).jpg

30216day1.3_(2).jpg

Jamie Hough

5 Year Member
I got mine today too!!!

Here's my new boy! He was starting to peel too when I opened the box, but he already shed off all the skin by this evening. He does really well with handling and eat roaches like a champ!

I'll post some pics when I figure out how...lol.

Jamie :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029