• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

herpers need help on long Island

got10

Alot of people in the long Island Island Park, long beach New York area are needing help in sheltering their animals during the recent turn of events in the region. If anyone knows of anyplace that would be a suitable foster during what might be a refugee type of situation for many people like my self. I only lost 2 animals to the storm but those were escapes when the cages crashed during the flood waters. no fatalities just escapees . right now my tegus are living in boxes in my upstairs bathroom . Luckily they are now in brumation as are my turtles and beardies . but crested geckos dont really do much but slow down a bit on the breeding .
so If you have power in your home and can help a herper please do because alot of us on the south shore are going to be in refugee status for awhile, me possibly included So if you can open up your home and heart please do . You never know wen it might be you.
but on the bright side my sister in law moved out too bad it took a damn flood to get rid of her .LOL:heart:

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Where in li r u located I live in Jamaica queens and might be able to.help.u find somewhere to put them

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Sorry I can't help now a tree fell on my car so I am screwed

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352345453106.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352345453106.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3

TheTeguGurl

TOO anyone needing help. There is a group on facebook right now with many ppl standing by to help you and your pets.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/370223849735477/ Please spread the word

got10

I found someone to take my iggy and my tegus . Unfortunatley , it was too late for my blue . She went the morning my friend drove out to pic them all up. Hats off to my friend Sheryl the bird girl and Dania . I love you guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980