• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

herp expos reptile show doncaster

G

Lets hope the have some Tegus for you to choose from ... Do you see any Lacertas there ????

tegu11

i hope so too. and im not too sure to be honest ive never been to one myself this is the first one ill be going too to see if i can find a tegu baby,do you know if they do tegus there by any chance?
thanks danny

wallace&mick

hi there ive just joined this forum i have been to the donny show last year and yes they have arg B/W tegus but they were nearly 2ft long i wanna hopefully go this year and pic up 2 1 male 1 female and bring them up and hopefully start breeding them does anyone know who the rep breeders who will be there i heard acs reptile are there but not sure who else

G

Welcome to the forum .. It will be interesting to see what you come up with ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu