• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

here is a pic of my snake

Bentley83

5 Year Member
gray banded kingsnake (blairs phase)

Attachments

• Gray Banded Kingsnake Blairs_sm.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 0
  • Bentley on bed_sm.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 0

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Your king snake's markings are really cool. I have a king snake too :-D :

3197952169_6e43d317dd.jpg

Not that great of a pic but he is in my avatar too =)

Bentley83

5 Year Member
Im not a fan of kingsnakes but the only one i like are the gray banded. I prefer the blair phase they look cooler.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Bentley83 said:
Im not a fan of kingsnakes but the only one i like are the gray banded. I prefer the blair phase they look cooler.

Are you dissin' my king snake? JK JK JK. :lol:

Can you explain what the blair phase is?

Bentley83

5 Year Member
Im not dissin your snake its lovely. Blairs is just phase that they give it its based on local and the orange bands are bigger you should look them up online one is known as Lampropeltis alterna and the other is blairri.

Markie

5 Year Member
Very pretty kingsnakes! (And tegu!) I've never had a kingsnake.. this makes me want to look into getting one! Haha. I really love the markings on the Cali kings!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus