• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

here comes scaly boo boo

N8bub

Been a little bit but figured I'd update my boy's pictures. Boo Boo is 2 yrs old this month!
20160619_173531.jpg

BigJay8232

Hey jay what's new. How's my buddy denver, things work out with him n rosie?
Denver is Great
uploadfromtaptalk1468986985552.jpg

Rosie is Pure Evil but I love her.
uploadfromtaptalk1468987033605.jpg

I haven't paired them yet because Rosie is still a little Small.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

N8bub

They look great man. I have a new female here as well, shes half blue, half dark phase bnw. I wanted something hi white but she is very distinctive looking so screw it. She's a little on the small size as well only about 30 inches so next year we'll try! I'm hoping to put a little more size on her and then have them spend the winter together so we'll see. That stump boo boo is on was a pretty big maple, so it makes him look smaller than he is. Hes 46 in long and im concerned he'd be pretty rough on her

N8bub

Thanks for the kind words fellas, hopefully next year these 2 will produce some interestingly patterned hatchlings!

Salt_n_pepper

Dude! Beautiful! OMG!!! I have a F2 BnW/ Red 50/50.

Love his colors! What breeder did you get him from? I want to get a high white blue and cross breed with mine. But I'm kind of just waiting to find the tegu I want. I saw a amazing blue albino from Hector's habitat.

N8bub

Thanks man, he came from Hector. He produces some beautiful tegus and is a very professional guy to deal with.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam