• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HELP!

Tarantu1aMan

5 Year Member
i havent seen my tegu in a few weeks,ive lifted his hide up and he seems to be ok but he hasnt eaten ANYTHING in a while,i tried putting some eagwhites in his cage but he didnt eat them,is he going into hibernation???what shoud i do,please help im worried about him.

Tarantu1aMan

5 Year Member
its getting cold outside where i am,and his tank isnt that far from a window.should i just turn his light off permanetley?? im gonna keep changing his water everyday still though

thx for the help!

MIKE-ZILLA

5 Year Member
just make sure you keep his cage warm to make sure he empies his intestines. if he hasnt eaten in awile and your fairly sure his gut is empy, you can reduce his temps slowly and keep him at room temperature (even cooler if you want) i keep mine in total darkness if the temp is 70 or lower.mine stays buried for months and doesnt eat or drink.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hweikel