• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

help wanted (introducing reds to my b&w)

cathspythons

5 Year Member
my female b&w has slowed right down,i think she is trying to brumate.she comes out of her hide maybe once a day for 10 miniutes to bask.i have just bought a male and female red tegu,would you wait till my b&w has stopped brumating before i introducing them.the two reds were rescued from bristol zoo who kept them on an insect only diet for the past 3 years. they both had very bad skin damage but iv worked hard to rectifiy the problem. they are doing very well now. will post pics later.cheers cath

cathspythons

5 Year Member
heres a few pics of the female,will post pics of the male later he is a bit shy.i have been told that there is a possibilty they came from a breeder in florida.this is due to them having a tag mark on there rear left leg,which has been removed.she is a really deep red the pics do not do her justice.if anyone can confirm that they have bred her or knows who bred her i would be really gratefull.

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

i no she is a little under weight,but she is a rescue.i will soon have her nice and plump,haha. i also found out yesterday that my b&w stomper is a bloody female.

cathspythons

5 Year Member
thanks gx3 i got the bloody pics mixed up,this is the new male,will post pics of the female soon.cheers for pointing that out mate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.