• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help! I think something is wrong with my tegu.

burke0000

5 Year Member
Well I got an ex giant in july and he has never really ate much of anything. I have all his stuff set up uv, heat lamp cyprus mulch, hide. I feed him everyday and offer him ground turkey, pinks, egg, and crickets. To me it doesnt look like hes grown at all. Yesterday was the first day I could hold him. Ive tried since I got him but he would breathe heavily and run and hide everytime I got in the cage. I only held him for about 10 secs before he spazzed out like normal, but now after looking at him closer it seems he does not walk on his front right foot but actually on the side of it. Im just worried because it seems everyone elses tegu of the same age or less is double his size. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me