• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

help fast!

roastedspleen

im ordering my snake and my mom is looking at all sorts of stuff on craigslist but i dont want a ball python (she would probably buy me a burm due to the fact that she doesn't think ahead alot)

roastedspleen

not yet havnt ordered it yet and i dont have everything in the shopping cart from where im ordering it and shes ordering she said she tired of me taking up all her time with it (this is the first time shes looked into it) and is ordering the snake, a ceramic heat emmiter, a lamp to hold it, a spray bottle, a zilla hygrometer and thermometer should i just buy a ball python?

please help i dont want to accedentally kill the snake... im getting anxious

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would recommend you get what you want. IJs are just as easy to keep as ball pythons.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you have a petsmart, petco or other pet store where you live?

babyyitslove

I love my balls. But when you find something you REALLY like, keep both or rehome your ball and put those funds toward the new one. I love my balls and my columbian Boas....easily my faves.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I have both ball pythons and a carpet python. Both are really cool snakes! Pretty much require the same care, i just keep my carpet a little warmer.

I think carpets are better beginner snakes though. And make sure you watch out on craigslist, i notice most animals being sold on there are sick or really aggressive and the owner is just trying to get rid of it fast and make a quick buck.

Good luck with your bp,make sure to post pictures!

Dirtydmc

babyyitslove said:
I love my balls. But when you find something you REALLY like, keep both or rehome your ball and put those funds toward the new one. I love my balls and my columbian Boas....easily my faves.

Lol! Too funny! Hahahahahahaha! Iove mine too. :D

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Ball pythons are awesome. Mr. S has been like a son to me for the past nearly 11 years. They're very docile and easy to keep. I wish you and your new serpent much happiness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu