• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello

G

Hi, I'm Jim.

I have recently acquired a Columbian Golden Tegu from a buddy, who hasn't been taken good care of. I am looking to help the guy out as much as I can. I'll post the story in a different thread.

About me... I live in a suburb of Chicago, in the beginnings of freelance graphics/web design. Starting to draw. Listen to just about every type of music(with the exception of emo / miley cyrus type stuff), but I am lead vocals for a metal band and also play the guitar.

Yep... Bout it..

Oh, and my tegu is named Mr.Bartolucci =)

Hopefully this forum stays up =P

G

Welcome! Congrats on the new tegu! I just joined a week or so ago and this seems to be a pretty active forum :-D

G

Thanks for the welcome! The forum has some good info on it
eddyjack said:
Welcome! Is Mr. Bartolucci pronounced like (Bart O lue chee)? Either way that's a pretty cool name.
Correct. Named after a Christopher Walken character =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff