• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello...

TommyC

5 Year Member
I've got a yearling pair of blue tegus that Wil produced. I'm primarily a loclity boa guy.

DaveDragon invited me here, just thought I would say hello.

Tommy Carpenter

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
TommyC said:
I've got a yearling pair of blue tegus that Wil produced. I'm primarily a loclity boa guy.

DaveDragon invited me here, just thought I would say hello.

Tommy Carpenter

Welcome tommy to tegu talk awesome to have ya :-D

TommyC

5 Year Member
I've only had them a few days. They are yearlings that Wil produced. I'm gonna give them a bit of time to settle in and I'll post up some pictures.

I've had Arg. blk/wht's years ago that Bert produced and enjoyed the blues from afar for a long time.

I make no effort to tame my boa nor do I name them but Mickey and Mallory (the blues) are settling in pretty good. They don't bite or tail whip but don't care for being handled alot.

TC

lazyjr52 said:
Welcome!

Do you have any pics of your blues?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont