• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello

Jan Paul

Hello,

I'm Jan Paul, 37 years old, I have a relationship with Renske. About 20 years actively with this hobby, grew up for almost 20 years in Central/South America (Both my brothers still live in U.S., Fort-lauderdale and one in Guatemala, Rio Dulce) on a large sailing ship of my parents. So all from child busy with reptiles and many other animal species, including plants belong to my interest. Especially mangroves and vines....

Years back showed Bert Langenwerf me his Tegu's and that was for me the first time that these animals got my interest, back then I was especially busy with Hydrosurus species and lots of other Agamas inc. lesueurs dragons, and the Caiman lizards where allready one of my favorits. I'am just here on the forum to read a lot in the morning with a big cup of coffee:D Read English is no problem for me but to write it after so many years is pretty tricky, so I will not write much in topics.

With kind regards,
Jan Paul

Murkve

Nice to meet you Jan! That must have been an amazing experience. I love all the experience you bring to the boards.

Dana C

Welcome! Don't worry about the ability to write in English well. I am sure you have a lot to contribute and I for one would love to hear about your experiences.

Jan Paul

Thank you! :) I will do my best and how often I write English how easier it will go i think, but i still have to think a lot when i write everything down in english.... When I was young I could well in English thinking but this is getting harder and harder as I get older. We also use in Dutch 1 of the hardest types of gramatica and I combine this very quickly in the English language what precisely makes it difficult for you guys to understand me, Vice versa can I read and hear english if its my own language.

For all pictures there is Renske :) I'm more a man who does everything in practice, computers are not really my thing....

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your writing English...we are happy you are here to contribute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont