• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello There!

jfajfar

I received my first Tegu this morning, a female hatchling Argentine Black and White.

This is actually my second post here, my first one was actually a few minutes ago because I don't know of I lost my Tegu or if she burrowed herself super deep.... so I've only been a Tegu owner for all of an hour now and already freaking out. Yeah.....

I'm not new to pet ownership, or reptiles for that manner, my current pets include....

pit bull (m)
cat (m)
snake necked turtle (u)
Silver Dollar fish (u)
Sulcata tortoise (u)
Mojave ball python (m)
Hypo burmese python (m)
6 green tree frogs (u)
Congo African Grey Parrot (f)
Pygmy goat (m)
pot bellied pig (f)

Some past pets have been....

labradors
shi tzu
African Cichlids
Nile monitor
Bearded dragon
pastel lesser ball python
normal ball python
SHTCB leopard gecko
Sunglow tremper leopard gecko

While dating my now husband, he also had two pets we no longer have ...

another pit bull
alligator (yeah he was an idiot thinking he would actually house it it's whole life... that was several years ago though and he is now much smarter and responsible)

20160706_112502.jpg
20160706_111000.jpg
20160628_112812.jpg
IMG_1287-1.jpg
20160629_122510.jpg
20160606_124415.jpg
IMG951170.jpg
20160606_170241.jpg
20160403_150403.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I love your collection! Everything looks clean and healthy and I bet happy and loved. The new tegu is practically just out of the egg. Neat.

jfajfar

Thanks! All my animals are VERY loved, I always told my husband that these are our kids I just hope that Tegu is burried really deep and didnt escape already, I'm quite worried by it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu