• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello TeguTalk

Adatown616

5 Year Member
I'm new around these parts and new to Tegu's in general. Ive been keeping Herps since I was a kid and my love for them grows as I get older. I recently purchased a Arg. b&w from Bobby and I'd have to say its my favorite reptile I've ever owned! Looking forward to meeting some of you and sharing stories.

Cheers!

Jay Hayden

Adatown616

5 Year Member
This is my new "girl".. Keeping my fingers crossed its a girl.. Meet Lola

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

Let me know what you think :D

Jer723

5 Year Member
welcome jay. and by the way your little "girl" is BEAUTIFUL!!! is she a royXpurdy
or a royXsky?

Adatown616

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome :)

Jer723: Im not sure which group shes from. I will ask Bobby and let you know though. Now I am curious.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Lola Looks great.
All of Bobby's Tegu's end up being awesome, I think im the only member left without one cause I cant make up my mind.
I love his extremes cause the size, I love Dave's Blues cause of color

I think I need an Extreme Blue to be satisfied lol :)
(wish those were available)

Richard21

5 Year Member
AWD247 said:
Lola Looks great.
All of Bobby's Tegu's end up being awesome, I think im the only member left without one cause I cant make up my mind.
I love his extremes cause the size, I love Dave's Blues cause of color

I think I need an Extreme Blue to be satisfied lol :)
(wish those were available)

I love blues too. Love there color but not their size. So Extreme Giant it is! :app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029