• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello Tegu People

Simply_Recessive

5 Year Member
I have been thinking more and more about getting a Tegu :-D . Now IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m not going to go out and get one without knowing all I need to know. I have just started research and IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m finding good stuff, but I want the caresheets that you guys use. So can some of you hook me up with those?

Also, just because I love seeing pictures, could you guys post some pictures of you Tegu and where you have them living?

Thanks

Jake

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Jake,
Welcome to TeguTalk! I think you find that alot of people here prefer for new comers to do alot of researching on their own. It seems to stick better that way. Try using the search function for finding particular topics you want to look for. As for caresheets, I don't think anyone here uses a specific one. The site itself is basically one giant caresheet. I reccomend reading all the "Stickies" found at the top of topic areas for a good general start. There really isn't a set list. Maybe you could compile everything into one list for us after you learn all that you can!? lol
See you around.

Simply_Recessive

5 Year Member
Sounds good PuffDrangon, i have read them all right after i made this post, and from what i can tell I am gunna get a Red, i still have to find a breeder near me so that could change, i still have lots to read and whatnot, this site is great.

Thanks

Jake

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Simply_Recessive said:
Sounds good PuffDrangon, i have read them all right after i made this post, and from what i can tell I am gunna get a Red, i still have to find a breeder near me so that could change, i still have lots to read and whatnot, this site is great.

Thanks

Jake

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.varnyard-herps.com">www.varnyard-herps.com</a><!-- w -->

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would also like to point out that you should never hesitate to ask questions either. I was just trying to point you in the general direction in the first post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu