• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello From the UK

knight

5 Year Member
Hello, My name is Neil and i'm from Berkshire in England.

Just doing plenty of research on Tegu's before i get one so far all my questions and queires have been answered. This seems to be a very resourceful site.

At the moment i currently own 1x corn snake 1x Western fox snake 1x Bearded Dragon, and just been given permission to use 7x4x4 of space in our home by my better half lol.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
welcome. and isnt it funny that most of us have to ask our g/f what and how many animals i can put in my house and were.
or is it just me

Markie

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forums!

AlpineStar, yep.. that's usually how it works haha. Except in my case, it will be my boyfriend that I have to ask. Haha.

Zelandeth

5 Year Member
Good to see someone else from the UK - albeit at the opposite end of it! Tegus seem to be rather more of a rare sight over here - or at least that's been my observation...Only known of their existence for the last year or so though...so that's not necessarily correct!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
welcom.jpg

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Markie said:
Welcome to the forums!

AlpineStar, yep.. that's usually how it works haha. Except in my case, it will be my boyfriend that I have to ask. Haha.

Me too heehee...but now I have converted him into a herp-lover too...yippeee...

damo

5 Year Member
hello and welcome this is a very good site i have only had my tegus a couple of months and we live in devon this site has been my only source of info and my tegus are settling in fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029