• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello everyone

NDreptile

5 Year Member
So new to this forum and just saying hi. This is my warning I like to ask a lot of questions cause there are not a lot of people with experience in reptiles in the area to get help from.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
NDreptile said:
So new to this forum and just saying hi. This is my warning I like to ask a lot of questions cause there are not a lot of people with experience in reptiles in the area to get help from.

Hello, and welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you joined us. :)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
2003692706961098449_rs.jpg

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people." -Mr. Garrison

Lol. No worries bro, ask away. I'm sure you don't have any really stupid questions, and even if you did, we've all heard em before so you shouldn't have any problems. Oh yea and the fact that we're all pretty kind a well-behaved helps too. Watch out for that Bobby guy though... He can be tough, he stole my tegus and my circular saw last week. I know it was him because there was a trail of giant lizards following behind his truck when I watched him speed off... LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.