• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello everyone,

Assorted_Serpents

5 Year Member
I am new to tegu's just got my first argentine black and whites at the beginning of Feb. I love them! They came from agama int. and not in the best of shape`. I talked to Bobby on the phone yesterday and he gave me some pointers and today they are eating. Thanks again Bobby for all the help i really appreciate it.
Although I am new tegu's I am not new to reptiles. I have been keeping reptiles as pets for more than 30 years. I started breeding them around 10 years ago with thayeri being my primary focus. I keep a wide variety of snakes from kingsnakes, pits, boas, pythons hondurans and hognose.
I also keep a few tortises and water turtles a savannah monitor and crested gecko's. I know I am forgetting something. :chin
My dream is to one day own a pair of the extreme giants
I look forward to chatting with you and learning all I can about these magnificent animals.

Michelle

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PICT0009-2.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome, that's quite an assortment :shock:

Post some pics when you get a chance, sounds like a real zoo!

Assorted_Serpents

5 Year Member
It feels like a zoo sometimes...lol.
I have to designate days for each different species and the fun has just begun everyone came out of brumination Sat. so the feeding and getting them ready to breed starts all over again! I love it though.
Michelle

Attachments

• yellow male applegate 08.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 2

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Hi Michelle, and welcome to TT. You will love your Tegus. I've been keeping Tegus for almost 10 years now and would never be without some around. I got my Giant hatchling from Bobby last summer and he is stunning. I also have Reds and Argentines. This is my big boy, Clifford, being held by Bobby.
file.php
clifftoadshot.jpg

And Robert, my Giant.
30216Robert_body_shot-med.jpg

I also keep Cyclura iguanas and spinytail iguanas, a few monitors, and some ratsnakes.

We'd love to see photos of your scaley family!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.