• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hectic morning

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Well today I woke up and noticed there was some thing wrong with kilo she was very shaky and slow. Eventually it progressed to her not being able to walk and when I tried to pick her up she rolled over in my hand trying to get away but couldnt use her front legs. So I rushed her over to the vet and they took x-rays checked her out watched her and nothing she was fine once I got her there. Now im stuck with a $130 vet bill and nothing ended up being wrong with her :doh. On a brighter note I took Zero with me and he was drawing the most attention I had seen. We weighed her and him and she was about 260 grams and Zero was 3.8 pounds! :crazy but if anyone wants to see an x-ray of a baby red here ya go.

SANY0143.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu