• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

He is up and running!

The captain

5 Year Member
well finally he is out of hibernation.
He had been wandering around for 4 days now so i have him some turkey today. He is very dirty, i will give him a bath and start getting his new setup together. Also need to order that D3-less calcium, Link anyone?

He is pretty wild, but just flighty, out of the cage, he is fairly manageable, and inquisitive. He also has a small kink at the tip of his tail, i remember it was there when i took him out of the shipping boz. I think/hope he will grow out of it. ill post it later.

pics.
IMG_4186.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Could really use that link.

~Sam

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Awe, what a cutie! You must be so happy to see him again!

What does the kink on the tail look like? I forgot - who did you get him from again?

You can buy Calcium w/o D3 anywhere...PetMountain.com, randtpetsupply.com, reptilesupply.com, etc....

Zoomed and Rep-Cal are both good brands.

The captain

5 Year Member
I decided to do a monthly growth documentation of my tegu bean.
To see just how fast a "giant" grows!
I will cheat a bit and call these may
1st.
IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

He seems to have grown since the first pics! thats the feeding tank btw.

appetite getting there.
Ate a nice fuzzy today.
Starting to love his insects, crix and superworms
likes turkey.

I cant find any of the cod liver oil...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu