• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

he is still 100 %

RobK.

no sign what so ever that he ever had a problem . Shedding great , active and pigging out . so no news is good news from here out .:D

thanks for all the best wishes for Roni !!:)

roni14monthsjpg.jpg

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Thats great news,you put alot of time and care into your rhino so you and roni deserve the best of luck and glad hes doing better.

RobK.

JohnMatthew said:
That's great news! Did ya'll ever figure out what the problem was?

no not really , but it did seam like it was in his right ear .

Maro1 said:
Are all the signs of shaking gone? Runny nose?

NOPE , nothing at all , better than ever !!!!

Since day one, when he came From Tom Crutchfield almost frozen, he was fighting a runny nose on and off. I took him right away to the best reptile vet i could find in N.Utah ( almost 4 hour round trip ) and vet said he checked out fine . Clear lungs , good clear heart beat and everything . I kept checking his lungs myself almost daily with a Stethoscope i bought just for him and have done so since i got him and while he was having issues . What ever hit him hit him hard and fast and lasted for months . He is eating and doing better than he ever did . Being shipped to N.Utah in march ,with out heat was very very STUPID and IMO MAY have caused this . ??????

Maro1

sorry ment to say YES NOTHING AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
RobK. said:
JohnMatthew said:
That's great news! Did ya'll ever figure out what the problem was?

no not really , but it did seam like it was in his right ear .

Maro1 said:
Are all the signs of shaking gone? Runny nose?

NOPE , nothing at all , better than ever !!!!

Since day one, when he came From Tom Crutchfield almost frozen, he was fighting a runny nose on and off. I took him right away to the best reptile vet i could find in N.Utah ( almost 4 hour round trip ) and vet said he checked out fine . Clear lungs , good clear heart beat and everything . I kept checking his lungs myself almost daily with a Stethoscope i bought just for him and have done so since i got him and while he was having issues . What ever hit him hit him hard and fast and lasted for months . He is eating and doing better than he ever did . Being shipped to N.Utah in march ,with out heat was very very STUPID and IMO MAY have caused this . ??????

Maro1

sorry ment to say YES NOTHING AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i agree that was not the brightest thing to do on tom crutchfields part SMH!!And very well could of cause the problem from the start.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029