• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

He finally is here

hndrsnbrn

5 Year Member
I got my new Tegu from Bobby this afternoon. He is doing well, but he will not let me hold him just yet. I left my hand in the tank for a long time, but no interaction yet. I am going to try again tomorrow. He ate several dusted crickets and about a teaspoon of turkey. He seemed very happy to be out of the box. Thanks to Bobby for all his assistance. He is a great looking little animal. I cant wait till he gets bigger and I can take him outside for walks and freak out the neighbors. I am going to let everyone know what a great experience working with Bobby was. Hope to get another next year if all goes good with this one. Will post pics soon of him enjoying his new home. :-D

BOOZER

5 Year Member
hndrsnbrn said:
Sorry for the wrong spelling. I got it right in the rest of the message. Its been a long day!!! :roll:
haha it made for a fun read between all us!! :-D and i could use a good laugh these days!! :rant dxxx work woes!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu