• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

He ate a Fuzzy

hndrsnbrn

5 Year Member
He ate his first Fuzzy yesterday. It was funny how he tried to kill an already dead mouse. I guess he was just used to the pinkies and it was something new. He is growing like a weed. Not bad for only having him five weeks. He is already 3 times bigger than when I got him, plus all the green appears to be gone. Is everyone else that just got one from Bobby making good progress? :-D Also if any one missed Reptican in Atlanta this year it was kind of a bust. Not as good as what I expected. There was a vendor that had several tegus, but they looked nothing like Bobby's.

Richard21

5 Year Member
Thats cool man, would love to see pictures. One thing that amazes me is that babys tegus have no teeth and they rip pinkys in half. My little extreme makes a total mess when eating a pinky. I wan't to try a fuzzy in a couple of weeks.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm pretty sure they have teeth, just proportionally smaller than a larger tegu.. that'd be one mean trick of nature to cause a baby that's supposed to be self reliant to hunt and kill food toothless :shock:

GraphiK

5 Year Member
They have teeth alright, they may be tiny but they will give you a nice cut if they confuse your finger with a pinky or you have a little meat stuck to it. Just ask my girlfriend ;)

Richard21

5 Year Member
Oh I didnt think they had teeth at such a young age. I caught this picture of my tegu.
IMG00145.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu