• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Having a snake and lizard in the same room.

Courtneymc0512

Hiya,

So recently I have brought a baby bearded dragon. All going well with him, but my partners snake on the other hand is being different.
He is a red tail boa constrictor, he is fine in the day pops his head out his hide in the morning and and then is there all day.
At night on the other hand he is stretching himself to the top of the viv (Bearded dragon is on top). He obviously sense/smells the Beardie, but only does this at night time?

Do I need to separate them? Or will the boa get used to this and settle after a while?

Thank you

Courtneymc0512

He’s fine in the day he’s sleep all day in his hide and doesn’t come out till the night. Which I don’t understand. My partner says he’s fine but I don’t know much about snakes. I’m more lizards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980