1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Havent been eating

Discussion in 'Black and White Tegu Discussion' started by Kyle Sene, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Kyle Sene

Kyle Sene New Member

my tegu hasnt been eating as much lately last wednesday i fed him a small mouse a hopper and a rat crawler but since he hasnt eating as much like only 2 small peices of eggs yesterday and havent touched his ground turkey is it possible hes still full
  2. Kyle Sene

Kyle Sene New Member

So he ate his rats again like always but when i tried to feed him mangos today he just kicked them out his bowl any way too get him back eating other food
  3. Zyn

Zyn Active Member

No idea mines a year now and won’t touch the stuff lol he might eat a grape if I hide it inside a medium rat lol
  4. Kyle Sene

Kyle Sene New Member

Idk why he stopped he used to eat everything now he got picky it wouldnt be a problem for me but people say that too much mouse fur can cause a prolapse and impaction thats the only thing that worries me bout a rodent only diet
  5. Kyle Sene

Kyle Sene New Member

So he finally ate his ground turkey today so i guess it was because he was still full from having a big ass mouse then a bug ass rat