• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hatchling Tegu

Dee McGraw

I recently purchased a hatchling tegu it's been about 5 days & all he will eat is crickets. Is there a better way to get him to eat anything else? I have offered just about everything I can, in & out of the enclosure. I have an adult I got at around a yr & a half old, this is my first baby.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Might be kinda messy but try mixing some cricket bits in with other stuff? Or wait him out for a bit to see if he'll take to something else?

Dee McGraw

I gave him turkey last night the cricket ran across it he missed & grabbed the turkey he actually grabbed a piece & ate only a couple bites of it. Thank yall. I think I'm just used to mine taking whatever is put in front of him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980