• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hatchling chacoan tegu.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
I just want to say thanks to bobby for a awsome chacoan tegu.I've delt with bobby a few times and everytime was great business.The hatchling chacoan is in great health went it came and is already eating like a pig.Keep up the great work and awsome tegu's thanks again bobby.Rich :-D

olympus

5 Year Member
I agree mine eats like a beast and was better then I expected. Bobby is a reflection of his tegus, best in the biz.

dorton

5 Year Member
Post some pics up, I'm sure its gonna be a beast. Your care of them reflects in the ones you've had in the past.
Congrats again!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Thanks dorton,he's very heathly and for a hatchling is pretty tame normal hatchling behavior.Also to tell the honest truth it came from a great breeder and bloodlines. :-D

dave

5 Year Member
mongo is also incredible. I can't believe his confidence and growh. These are beautiful animals.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029