• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hatched!?

Hello everyone again.
Out of boredom I was cruising through various odd pet sites including here and MFK when I came across this site
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegusforsale.com/availableanimals.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tegusforsale.com/availableanimals.htm</a><!-- m --> when I saw it on Varnyard's signature.
So... did the baby Arg b&w tegu's just hatch today (well, yesterday, its 120:40AM June 25th where I am)!?

I didn't see any mention of this on this site. I personally would love to see pictures of the newborn stock (one of them may be mine :-D ). Also, I don't know if this is a question to ask in a PM but now that they [apparently] hatched when is the remaining deposit due?

Can't wait for them!.... although mine will have to wait until I'm done with summer classes :(

Citrinellus

Here is the link where varnyard talks about his new website. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7452&p=69425#p69425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7452&p=69425#p69425</a><!-- l -->

I'm also from MFK :-D

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well it sure looks as if they started, bobby will let us know soon if they did. and more than likely if they did, they are the roy x magnolia clutch.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It takes 58-62 days, today was the 25th, the 24th was the 58th day. But I have good news:

Attachments

• 2010 normal 5.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • 2010 Normal3.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • 2010 Normal.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • 2010 normal 4.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

tora

Yeah don't think so. :(
I got my email the same night. Oooh I'm so excited for one of these cuties! I hate the waiting game, I feel for you!

AlbatrossTrevelyan

Well I did get an Email from Bobby saying I would get one from the Roy x Magnolia clutch, so I was looking forward to it. He did mention that he might be able to get me one of them.

So hopefully I get mine soon. :D

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
im so excited this is my first time actually having to wait more thn 4-5 days lol!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They hatch over a two-three day period, and I must do them in order of when the deposit was made, Kevin, yours has now hatched. That clutch is almost done hatching, only about five eggs left. But more are due soon, the next clutch is due to start on the 30th of this month, three days.

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
at least you guys are just waiting for eggs to hatch >.< i have to finish moving into my new apt before i can buy my All American =( and by that time they'll be all gone. So next season here i come... :cry:

G

Ahh, so that is why I haven't gotten a payment request yet. Mine has apparently not hatched yet?

G

I'm so geeked!!! Got my payment request today.. all paid. Now I just have to wait.......

.. waiting stinks. :hifit

hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029