• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Halarious Sunbathing

stainthedane

5 Year Member
Oh Cygnus... you spoiled thing...

sunsiggy.jpg

sunsigface.jpg

sunsiggy2.jpg

P1280043.jpg

Adam87

5 Year Member
haha thats awsome ive seen a few tegus do that its funny i think we all look like him after a long day of work he speaks for us all

stainthedane

5 Year Member
Adam87 said:
haha thats awsome ive seen a few tegus do that its funny i think we all look like him after a long day of work he speaks for us all

Hahaha, I agree!
I wanted to sneak a shot glass or beer bottle by his side but because of the way my lid is set up I know it would have disturbed him. Maybe I can get him next time... :mrgreen: :bud

stainthedane

5 Year Member
Pikey said:
just to let you know "red lights" can make your tehu go blind

but awsome pics

Don't they keep saying that for all the lights? Seems like everytime I look up different lights there's a comment about their eyesight.

Is it because the red lights are on all the time? as apposed to timing "white ones" ??

wyattroa

5 Year Member
I was under the impression that it is a bad sign if they lay on their backs like that. I read on the on the forum here it makes it difficult for them to breath.. I may be wrong though..

Pikey

5 Year Member
the Red lights & Black lights emit in a spectrum that can hurt their eyes (as will 12 hours of red or black light with a human)

white light is fine it's multi-spectrum (so it's balanced) but the red & black are bad
(although MVB give me such a head ache just from a few mins in the same room)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu