• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Haha, Kimo knows where his house is!

Max713

I go away for 3-4 days at a time occasionally, I'm an event photographer and sometimes it takes me 7 hours from home. While I'm gone, I have a friend of mine feed Kimo for me.
Well, on Saturday night she called me all concerned, as she had left Kimo's enclosure open on accident after she fed him on friday, it was open for 24 hours. I told her to check his burrow, sure enough he was inside.
She couldn't believe he hadn't escaped, although I figured he probably had a bit of a romp around.

Came home to find a nice big pile of Tegu poop in my living room, sure enough, Kimo got out and roamed around for a while, and went back home when he was done. Thought that was too funny!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu