• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Guru is coming back on Tuesday

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I sold him earlier this year. Long story short, my anxiety was out of control, I was missing work, agoraphobic, etc. I wasn't able to give him everything he needed so I sold him to a guy locally. I still have his enclosure and just about every day I think about him and miss him lol. Today the guy I sold him to messaged me on facebook asking if I wanted him back, if I said no he was going to sell him to someone out of state. Of course, I said yes and I will be getting him back Tuesday morning/afternoon. I do not have Eddie, I sold him around the same time. As far as I know he is with a local reptile rescue and goes to little events here and there. I still have my pibbles though!

photo_zpsa4e74a50.jpg

994501_10151850922197317_1595476238_n_zps84e6e7d1.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was able to get him tonight. I'm so happy, I missed him tons! He's so big and squishy. Tomorrow I'll need to go get more substrate, I underestimated the amount it would take (tried using the bricks that puff up with water).

Attachments

• IMG_4490.jpg
    IMG_4490.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4480.jpg
    IMG_4480.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

19cobra93

5 Year Member
That's awesome. I couldn't imagine selling my big guy. Then to have the opportunity to buy him back. That's great.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's awesome. I couldn't imagine selling my big guy. Then to have the opportunity to buy him back. That's great.

Yea it was something I kinda regret but I honestly think it was a probably a good idea with what was going on at the time. He was gone like 5-6 months and it feels like he's filled out a bunch but it could just be because I haven't seen him in a while. I'm hoping I can get a weight this week! I think he was around 9-10 lbs last I checked. I'm also super happy he still has all his toes, minus a nail he lost as a little gu, still super mellow/handleable.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379504403.596978.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980