• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ground beef?

herpitoman

5 Year Member
I'm from the Philippines originally, and I'm pretty sure that turkey is not so popular as a source of protein tough to eat and more of a farm pet). You could actually feed your tegus 2-3 day old chicks if they are still babies, or graduate to the larger chickens as they mature. You would even want to try all sorts of fish picked up at the wet market, such as smelts, herrings, sardines, or other small sized schooling fish. My tegu here are fed smelts, tilapia fillets, shrimps, crayfish, etc. amongst the usual berries, mangoes, rat pups and so on. Just think about what our water monitors eat in the wild, you can simulate the diet for them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029