• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Grouchy

Dereks-Dragons

I have been going slow with my lil guy, barely handling but doing alot I'n his cage. Sometimes he comes over and starts licking me and climbs up onto me, and other times he literally charges me and bites me repeatedly. It's kinda cute lol I just hope he outgrows it before he can do some damage. But just an update.... The green head is barely there anymore :/ he's growing up lol. I've been trying to get new pics but it's not working so well lol.

Piercedcub32

Mine has been amazing since I took him out of the bag he got shipped in... until today, huffed at me for the first time LOL, He wanted to roam, and I wanted him to eat. The huffing I can take, i don't think the charging and biting so much ;o) Hope you guys get it under control before those teeth get bigger! Also no more green on my guy and the reddish pattern he had on his back is gone too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me