• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Great news ( about getting money from Bobby )

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi everyone. I have some great news for those who got scammed by Bobby. I don't know if you all read my post and other about PayPal not taking Claims or Desputes if the purchase was made over 45 days ago. They also don't cover Deposits. Well, today I got my Deposit back from PayPal. I told them that he has been scamming people. I guess they did their research because they reversed the payment for the Deposit. Since it sad reversed it came from PayPal. It didn't say Refund ( that would of been from Bobby ). If you payed with PayPal do not give up. Don't believe them about the 45 day thing and about not covering the Deposit. Keep contacting them ;) . I hope you will get your money back, too. Good luck with everything. I wish you all the best.

ReptileGuy

txrepgirl said:
Hi everyone. I have some great news for those who got scammed by Bobby. I don't know if you all read my post and other about PayPal not taking Claims or Desputes if the purchase was made over 45 days ago. They also don't cover Deposits. Well, today I got my Deposit back from PayPal. I told them that he has been scamming people. I guess they did their research because they reversed the payment for the Deposit. Since it sad reversed it came from PayPal. It didn't say Refund ( that would of been from Bobby ). If you payed with PayPal do not give up. Don't believe them about the 45 day thing and about not covering the Deposit. Keep contacting them ;) . I hope you will get your money back, too. Good luck with everything. I wish you all the best.

How did you contact them? Through phone or email?

Scott Hogge

Paypal is now conducting a fraud investigation into Varnyard Herps Inc. I just got off the phone with their fraud department. Everyone should call paypal customer service & tell them you have more information on an ongoing fraud investigation, and give them all the details.

From paypal.com, go to Contact Us -> Call us.

If you are logged into your paypal account they will give you a one-time passcode to enter right when you call, which will take you to the front of the waiting line.

lexee126

Good luck all. I finally received an AA from Bobby today. I originally ordered a red but had to switch to an AA. I ordered it on March 1st. I hope you all get either a tegu or your money back!

nbmiller59

Because of this my shipment got pushed back to Monday. So it is not him causing me problems. He has been nice and replied to me every time i call or email. This is getting ridiculous and quickly making me mad. I am positive that my experience would be amazing if it wasn't for you people falling into all this panic

Ujarak

Ive contacted paypal and let them know. They said several people have reported him so hopefully they will look into it. And as far as this website causing him to not ship your tegu, its just another excuse. Why would people talking to each other on a forum cause him to not ne able to ship an animal. It doesnt make sense.

anelk002

5 Year Member
nbmiller59 said:
Because of this my shipment got pushed back to Monday. So it is not him causing me problems. He has been nice and replied to me every time i call or email. This is getting ridiculous and quickly making me mad. I am positive that my experience would be amazing if it wasn't for you people falling into all this panic

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It makes no sense that any of you would turn on each other. The issues each of you have are individual and involve you and Varnyard ONLY. Keep this thread civil and on topic or it will be closed just like the last few.

LizardzRock

I just got off the phone with them and if it has been 45 days your screwed. I told them that he still has ppl waiting from last year and they said to tell those ppl to call them since they are the ones who have really gotten screwed. They agreed and stated that the nature of the business and the transactions do allow Bobby to be protected by PayPal Policies due to the 45 day policy and the length of time it takes for the animals to be created and made into "goods". So with that being so they Recommended for future occurrences to make sure a contact is signed. If you have decided that you are done waiting and that you are getting a tegu elsewhere then call and make a claim. If not just deal with it.

LizardzRock

nbmiller59 said:

Bobby is not even a big fan of this forum from what I gather (how he has spoke of it in his emails to me) so I highly doubt that whatever "this" is, it is not affecting your tegu's shipment. The person you bought it from does not value your business as much as he should and not valuing customer retention. I wish you the best in getting your tegu and that it arrives timely and healthy.

Diablo

5 Year Member
I called them up just now and they told me to open a dispute or claim with my bank so I'm going to do that tomorrow if possible. In the meantime I am ordering a tegu from teguterra! He says he still has hatchlings with green on them and can ship it to me asap! So I'm hoping to have my tegu soon:). A bit more money I must say...but I feel it is necessary. I wish I had taken my business to Johnny in the first place. He has responded to my emails very quickly and has been very friendly to me.

Skeetzy

Oh joy PayPal is gonna be a headache I can see it now. My bank won't help me what so ever because it went through PayPal. So PayPal telling me to go to my bank will leave me right where I am now hahah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont