• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Great Deal!

TeguNovice

You guys won't believe it. I found a nice 8'x3' enclosure on craigslist for $150! I'm getting it next week just in case I win the tegu giveaway contest. I am beyond happy right now!

Neeko

some guy posted getting a 140 or something for $20 i was SHOCKED, if I only had that luck. I got a 125 for $100 and the condition is eh. Glass is pretty hazy.

Vermundor

Nice! I saw this person selling a huge cage for $150 that I might look into. Craigslist is probably the best website for cages and tanks.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
That really is a great deal, i'd drive over to Ohio and pick it up if you don't lol, you guys have all the luck :(.. I never find anything in craigslist but aquarium tanks.

Neeko

You can find great deals, but a lot of people want the cost of the original tank for a used one

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Strange_Evil said:
That really is a great deal, i'd drive over to Ohio and pick it up if you don't lol, you guys have all the luck :(.. I never find anything in craigslist but aquarium tanks.

What words are you searching for? I find some cool stuff now and then. You've gotta look in the pet section and general for sale. Usually I'll search for a bunch of words: Enclosure, habitat, reptile, tegu, iguana, monitor, etc. Sometimes bearded dragon pulls up some larger tanks/enclosures

Draco D Tegu

Don't forget the "free" section either. Lots of times for your height loving lizards, you can also modify large entertainment centers into very nice enclosures!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Indeed, kebechet (i'm sure I butchered the spelling) told me to look for things like entertainment centers, beds, buffet tables, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu