• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Gravid

Brandonfb75

Its been crazy here so I havent had a chance to post a lot.

Here is a photo of my Female and Male Reds.
075.jpg

Here is what she looks like now. I have seen plenty of lock ups with them. She has a nesting area and he seems to stay out of that area.
009-1.jpg

Does she look gravid? Ive bred Gecko's and ball's so I know what to look with them. But with the Tegu's im lost on the time table. Any insight would be great.

Thank you.

Here is a better shot of my male.
027.jpg

tommyboy

Haha! Yeah I would say there a good chance she's gravid! Looks like she is going to split at the seams. You will be able to find most of your answers by using the search engine at the top of the page. Congrats and good luck!

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats! I would separate the male. When she starts nesting and then lays, she might do some damage to him. She should be making a comfy nest soon. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029