• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

gotta love the colors

Bobby1220

Welp, my girls up and at em, and she's just finishing up shedding again! I finally have decent pics of her too lol. I'd love to see more reds on this thread and the beautiful colors they have, show em off!

Attachments

• IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
gotta love da reds and she is a beauty, nice coloring, great job....this was a male i got from varnyard, i am debating on getting a pair from him this season if all pans out

n4-1.jpg

frost

1,000+ Post Club
those are beautifull.what are the sizes on those and how big are your cages? i cant wait to get my pair from bobby.i got one from him before and it was mostly white and it was very bright.im still sad that it died.=/ i been looking around on the site to see if they keep there bright colors or get darker.do u guys have any idea on how colors progress with age?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well with mines he was about a lil over 2' (when i took that pic)and he just kept getting brighter, sadly mines also passed away, but judging by bobby's reds especially the boys they turn out very bright as adults (look up pics of fire the tegu pictureds father on the red forums)

Bobby1220

shes around 25 inches now, and within the month i have had her shes grown 10 inches lol. Shes in an 8 foot enclosure that i keep open and misted , and her burrow is 3-3 and air tighe except for 3 vents on the sides. I love her to death and I hope to get a baby b/w from varnyard sometime soon

herpgirl2510

So cute. I just got a 3 foot red one from someone about an hour from me who was rehoming him. I would post pics but I spilled a glass of water on my keyboard and the only thing that happened is where I put in my memory card from my camera no longer works. he has the same color as wil's third down from the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu