• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

gotta love craigslist

kaa

5 Year Member
She looks great, I say bnw, but I think Bobby is the only one that can actually tell for sure. What kind of camera did you get? I just got the d3000, and I can't put it down.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
A good way to tell a giant would be to see if there is a black V under the neck. According to bobby this is a mark that almost all his giants that he produces have, kind of like the burnt nose on the blues.

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
chelvis said:
A good way to tell a giant would be to see if there is a black V under the neck. According to bobby this is a mark that almost all his giants that he produces have, kind of like the burnt nose on the blues.
thats a good idea ill check out her neck when she comes out and will lewt you guys know

kaa

5 Year Member
Ok, this is where he talks about the V

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=199" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=199</a><!-- l -->

And this is where he says that the V is not a reliable way of telling, and that head shape is one way to tell.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1978</a><!-- l -->

kaa

5 Year Member
Also, My normal b/w and my all american both have the V, So that is not a good way to tell.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i have to agree with texrergirl looks like an extreme to me also based on the full body shot. but for the price you paid thet was an awsome find congrats!

carcharios

5 Year Member
Diego looks just like that. I'm going to try to snap a shot of him this afternoon and post it. I'm curious about his origin as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu