• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got The Call!

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Bobby called today and said my tegu is coming this Tuesday! The wife is excted too!

...Jefroka

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
I am jealous. I am getting a roy Ms Purdy male. Tomorrow is the last day for them to hatch. (Sunday) I was hoping sooner. The anticipation is almost too much lol. This is more exciting than Christmas. I wonder if the eggs go over the 62 days? If so does this mean I will get a pink tegu? ha
Congrats on the gu. Who are the parents?

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Man, I just hope they still hatch. I too am very excited and really hope they hatch by tomarrow. It seems that when a tegu egg is not right on time it is more to hatch sooner eh. Maybe they did hatch late tonight and Bobby will wait till early morning to post it and snap pictures. But you cant blame him since he works so hard. Thanks again, Bobby.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
I'm trying to get some money so I can get a Roy/Ms Purdy male. I really don't want to wait till next year.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
I really don't know who the parents are but it doesn't really matter, I trust Bobby is sending me a wonderful little beast. He says they are healthy and stout and eating like pigs and that's good enough for me.

Perhaps Bobby will see this post and let me know who the parents are.

...Jefroka

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lou, I do have a few left in that clutch, two people backed out and these two spots are now open on the Roy x Purdy clutch.

As for the giants, they are Ice x Hail babies that will ship first, they were the first to hatch. :)

bigfellowmatt

5 Year Member
Jefroka said:
Bobby called today and said my tegu is coming this Tuesday! The wife is excted too!

...Jefroka
:roon :roon So did I....cage is ready.....So i guess that makes us kinda like family now :app ......im getting a boy extreme...what are you getting? :woot :woot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu