• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got My Red!

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
He isn't from Bobby though because I live in Canada. I just put him in a 4'x2'x2' with my other tegu Alice and they seem to be getting along fine. He's a bit skittish, skinny and looks a bit beat up ( Other tegus? ) but other then that he's fine which is nice. He wouldn't eat for me tonight but that's probably because he's been in a car with me for close to 5 hours. He's sleeping now but tomorrow I'll try my best to get some pics up for you guys and girls.:)

Spencer

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
He isn't from Bobby though because I live in Canada. I just put him in a 4'x2'x2' with my other tegu Alice and they seem to be getting along fine. He's a bit skittish, skinny and looks a bit beat up ( Other tegus? ) but other then that he's fine which is nice. He wouldn't eat for me tonight but that's probably because he's been in a car with me for close to 5 hours. He's sleeping now but tomorrow I'll try my best to get some pics up for you guys and girls.:)

Spencer

How is he doing Spencer? Did you get and pics of him yet? Also congrats on the new tegu!! :)

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
He extremely shy and and fairly skittish which kinda sucks, he also only knows that crickets are food so I'm going to trying killing a few crickets and putting them on some turkey and try and trick him into eating some. Sorry i can't get any pics for a while, my dad broke the screen on the digital camera! lol I'll try my best to get some half decent ones if my girlfriend brings her camera over next time we hang out. Thank you for the congrats as well Bobby :)

How are all your tegu's from the storm, no ones hurts and no property damage?

Spencer

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
He extremely shy and and fairly skittish which kinda sucks, he also only knows that crickets are food so I'm going to trying killing a few crickets and putting them on some turkey and try and trick him into eating some. Sorry i can't get any pics for a while, my dad broke the screen on the digital camera! lol I'll try my best to get some half decent ones if my girlfriend brings her camera over next time we hang out. Thank you for the congrats as well Bobby :)

How are all your tegu's from the storm, no ones hurts and no property damage?

Spencer

Have you tried some soft-boiled egg? Just drop the egg in the water after it starts to boil and pull it out at 3 minutes, the yoke will be runny any you can mix it with the ground turkey as well.

Also, everything is great here as far as the storm, and thanks for asking. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980