• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got my new boy Eragon today..Thanks Bobby!!!

koikaren

5 Year Member
He is all i wanted and more...Cant thank you enough Bobby...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/ckwigent_bucket/100_1196.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/c ... 0_1196.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Beasty

5 Year Member
Nice!
Still waiting on mine.
Bout to "fall asleep at the wheel" here.
Graveyard shift, insane, national ranking, Harry Potter crowds(it ain't that great folks) and half my crew not showing up all weekend, missing my off day because my supervisor under me who works in my stead was one of them is not working well with the AM delivery. :doh
Ha! :crazy

Pretty little one you got there, enjoy!

OH! As I was typing, guess I conjured him up! MAILMAN at the door!
YAY!
:bolt

koikaren

5 Year Member
We had a great first day together....He is not shy at all...He didnt mind being picked up to feed and he allowed me to pet him for 25min and he feel asleep..lol....All in All intros was perfect... :roon

koikaren

5 Year Member
100_1208.jpg

100_1210.jpg

100_1201.jpg

100_1204.jpg

100_1205.jpg

This is his temp home until his enclosure is done this weekend and temp and humidity are correct.... :blblbl

koikaren

5 Year Member
Thanks....I know, all my babies seem to grow into giants and there just aint enough time to enjoy them while they are little....lol

koikaren

5 Year Member
Thanks....I know, all my babies seem to grow into giants and there just aint enough time to enjoy them while they are little....lol

tracyanderson777

5 Year Member
lol im diggin the name.

i got mine from bobby too. last week his names sluggo. really good looking tegu.. as is yours good luck with him.

is he skiddish???

koikaren

5 Year Member
tracyanderson777 said:
lol im diggin the name.

i got mine from bobby too. last week his names sluggo. really good looking tegu.. as is yours good luck with him.

is he skiddish???

I was surprised but not at all skittish.....He kind of his if anyone else trys to pick him up but its been love at first sight between him and i....Its like we new eachother from another life...lol...Its hard to explain but we had an automatic bond...it was great....

throneofjade

5 Year Member
This may sound cheezy but if you are having trouble taming him, try putting him under your shirt. Its silly I know but this way he feels safe and he learns your scent.

Richard21

5 Year Member
throneofjade said:
This may sound cheezy but if you are having trouble taming him, try putting him under your shirt. Its silly I know but this way he feels safe and he learns your scent.

Sounds like a great idea, but how do I pick him up with out having a strong grasp on him? Bobbys trick is to come in with a loose grip but he runs out of my hand. I don't want to "force" anything either. :?:

koikaren

5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
throneofjade said:

Sounds like a great idea, but how do I pick him up with out having a strong grasp on him? Bobbys trick is to come in with a loose grip but he runs out of my hand. I don't want to "force" anything either. :?:

Dont feel bad..it happens to everyone...I may have had a great start with Eragon but my new boy Draco has bitten me twice while just trying to pet him...he puffs out his sides and jerks around....he just aint feelin me but i know he is just alittle scared from all the new experiences he is having.... :) But im not giving up hope that one day he will love me too....lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff