• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got my Ice and Hail first Generation baby today

koikaren

5 Year Member
Okay when i got Eragon (my Arg. Blk and white) It was love at first sight from both of us and our bond has just grown from there....But I got my Extreme today and the love at first sight was a one way street....lol...Draco just isnt into me right now....Im not disappointed because he is awesome and we will get the bond in time....Draco and Eragon are sharing a enclosure for now but have there own hide, and basking area....Although they perfer to bask together right now....the second one is there if they decide to use it...at least for them they were instant buddies...Here are some pics of them together...

100_1277.jpg

100_1278.jpg

100_1279.jpg

100_1280.jpg

100_1281.jpg

100_1282.jpg

100_1288.jpg

100_1289.jpg

100_1292.jpg

Jefroka

5 Year Member
So Draco must be about seven weeks old now correct? If its from the same clutch mine came from that should be about right. How long is Draco?

...Jefroka

koikaren

5 Year Member
Jefroka said:
So Draco must be about seven weeks old now correct? If its from the same clutch mine came from that should be about right. How long is Draco?

...Jefroka

Not sure how long he is....He was a reserve that i bought from another user who couldnt take him...Today was our first day together and he seemed to be stressed from the traveling so i didnt want to handle him to much...

koikaren

5 Year Member
Jefroka said:
He looks happy to be near the other one.

...Jefroka

They bonded the moment i placed them together...I was so worried but i guess that was for nothin...lol.....Wasnt planning on getting another so soon but im glad i did...Eragon seems to be in heaven having a buddy to play with...

Jer723

5 Year Member
that is a beautiful tegu. the extremes are so nice looking. im definately gonna haveto get 1 in thefuture. congrats on your new addition. good that you can house them together too. theyll grow up together. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu