• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got my 1st tegu today ! I got some questions

Jflorez28

Oh so I'll get a 10.0 and move the 5.0 to my ball python , and I'll have pics up in about a week I need to wait to get back to NY

jtpowers

Douchebagjeff said:
Oh so I'll get a 10.0 and move the 5.0 to my ball python , and I'll have pics up in about a week I need to wait to get back to NY

Your BP probably doesn't need it, nocturnal burrow snake that he is.

spidersandmonsters

You put that light on a ball and it's gonna piss him off haha. Actually, it probably wont hurt or help. you could always leave the 5.0 on your cool side and put an MVB on the warm side. Also, I'd like to mention the importance of never ever use coil UV bulbs, that tends to get overlooked alot. Also congrats on your new tegu! :]

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The guy from Miami with the import tegus had some NICE reds!!! I was really impressed. They were captive bred in Argentina and then imported, about 8 mos old. Tails, toes were great, new patterns and colors, very tame. Just remember that if it was one of those and is an import, you'll want to get a fecal check done for parasites and the hibernation schedule may be reversed.

Jflorez28

Yeahh I seen that guys tegus also I was close to buying them because they were very tamed every last one of them but then I saw some baby reds with beautiful color and one had more red then the rest of them so that's who I took :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.