• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

got me a steal

whoru

5 Year Member
i got me a steal on a new zoomed powesun 100watt bulb only paid 25 bucks for it instead of like 80

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
that's great as long as it has never been used. after about 6 months of use the bulb still works but it constantly decreases the amt. of uvb it puts out so the bulb is still hot but your gu isn't getting the rays it needs so be careful.

chris allen

5 Year Member
Is that 25 plus shipping, or shipping included? Seems like you can get them for around 42 or 43 shipped. If that is 25 shipped, let me know I would buy a couple.

chris allen

5 Year Member
Even if you go to petmountain.com they are like 48 shipped from them, and if you spend 150 or more, its free shipping. I saw on the classifieds a guy had them and said he paid 80 or 90 something like that which is crazy....even 75 is alot of money. I would hunt around next time and sometimes you can get some decent deals out there.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
and the sad thing is they had a 150 watt one for 45 and i have a 150 wat lamp. The only thing is i use that lamp for their 150 watt red night lamp for the winter so i had to buy the 100 watt one

kschlunegger

5 Year Member
Holly **** Chris Allen, your Tegu is very cool. It is almost all white. Very nice. I am hoping my hatchling turns out like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu