• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got Anymore Adult Red Tegu Pics?

I am in LOVE with red Tegus as always, but i was wondering if anyone had pictures or more of their Adult Red Tegus? I herd they get some what bigger in girth than normal argentine black & whites, but i love them and was hoping to see how many amazing adult red tegus I could see from the members here? :D

j.sawyer48

Photoon2011-06-22at17373.jpg

Photoon2011-06-22at17042.jpg

Photoon2011-06-22at17376.jpg

Photoon2011-06-22at1738.jpg

herpgirl2510

I no longer have him he was super territorial with all my lizrds. I gave him to someone who owns a reptile store and want to start breeding tegus.
003-1.jpg

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:huh: SMH,.. why do you keep posting different threads about the same subject asking the same questions? :huh:

Why not just bump up this thread and ask if anyone else has pics in case they missed it. There's no reason to start a whole new thread about the same thing.

http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=8533#axzz1Rd9lz2n0

adam1120

or just save all your thought and post" like 2 threads DAILY one in the morning and one in the night? i try and not to post alot of threads unless its IMPORTANT. cus when something happens noone gunna read it just think its more "talkin" not a real question idk thats me you do post alot of the same things not being mean just saying

but again im noone on tegutalk yet like a serious member so dont take what i said hard:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214