• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Good breeders to purchase from

BrianD816

hi, I’m new to the tegu world and was looking to see what breeders are good to purchase my new pal from ? Thanks !

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tegusonly breeds some.
Hector's Habitat breeds various morphs extensively.

Both are good businesses.

Mamasaurus

I ordered my baby from a rescuer in Florida. It's called tegusonly and that's all he does is rescue to prevent them being killed on site which is protocol down there now. He has never tried to bite me and the guy has varying ages and such. I'm very happy I made that choice and got my GU and saved a life too. Plus the guys last name is Irwin. I was sold! Good luck.

James Smith

I was blessed to been directed to Hector Habitats. He is located in Miami Florida. He is an awesome guy. His Tegus are guaranteed healthy and well taken care of. His communications between you and him is completely open. I still email him every now and then to stay in touch. If you have a question he will respond back pretty quickly. Hector would be my choice again and again.

Mamasaurus

I was blessed to been directed to Hector Habitats. He is located in Miami Florida. He is an awesome guy. His Tegus are guaranteed healthy and well taken care of. His communications between you and him is completely open. I still email him every now and then to stay in touch. If you have a question he will respond back pretty quickly. Hector would be my choice again and again.
Nice choice. He was my second option only due to the rescue aspect. If I get a morph I will definitely go through him since my guy only sells B&W.

James Smith

Mamasaurus you will not be disappointed. He has a variety but his Blues and Albino in my opinion is absolutely gorgeous. I might get another from him. I'm looking to get a Giant B/W or an albino B/W.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980