• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Goo trying to escape

AB^

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h8/Ameivaboy/Tupinambis/?action=view&current=MOV04826.flv">http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h8/Am ... V04826.flv</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h8/Ameivaboy/Tupinambis/?action=view&current=MOV04827.flv">http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h8/Am ... V04827.flv</a><!-- m -->

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i dont think he is going to hurt himself from falling that far.. Goo would know if it is to far of a jump or not for him.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
XD I can't keep my tegu in her cage anymore. She comes out whenever she wants to, and I can't get her a new cage lid for a while....

She, about an hour ago, jumped out of her enclosure, came over to me, cuddled for a bit, and proceeded to take a giant crap right on my bed. I just finished cleaning it up.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
You could tell how pissed off he was when you put him back in, i betcha he was saying "What the hell man? I thought we were friends" :lol:

Spencer

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Lexi said:
i dont think he is going to hurt himself from falling that far.. Goo would know if it is to far of a jump or not for him.

Yea your prolly right, It just looks like a big drop to me. I wouldn't want to fall that far if I was that size lol

angelrose

5 Year Member
Angel used to do it before I had their new enclosures built now their not on top of each other and they come and go as they please when I am home.

dorton

5 Year Member
Pretty cool. My female has learned how to open her sliding door, so I have had to make a rod to keep the door from being opened.

angelrose

5 Year Member
dorton said:
Pretty cool. My female has learned how to open her sliding door, so I have had to make a rod to keep the door from being opened.

yes, that is what's going on now. my f. arg. figured out already how to get out. that girl is like houdini. I can't find her now.
thank you for the good idea.

bobbydesi

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
XD
She, about an hour ago, jumped out of her enclosure, came over to me, cuddled for a bit, and proceeded to take a giant crap right on my bed. I just finished cleaning it up.

omg thats hilarious but i feel for you :lol:

Magik

5 Year Member
hahahah my tegu has gotten out a few times now pulled out his vent hahaha mad little guy!

AB^

5 Year Member
Yea my argentine has recently ripped off half of the reed screening lining the back wall of her cage along with ripping through the pond liner at the bottom of the cage trying to dig deeper, im gonna have renovate that cage really soon

Magik

5 Year Member
Im gona build my guy a very large viv soon I just learned that that as long as your tegu has plenty of hides and cover you can give him a large viv just I dont think he likes his small viv any more also be able to put in proper vents to stop him escaping and for proper humidity control

Nero

5 Year Member
columbians are great they crack me up mine gets ticked off when I put him back in his cage

angelrose

5 Year Member
Nero said:
columbians are great they crack me up mine gets ticked off when I put him back in his cage

yes, I really like their spunkiness and they do make me laugh. I can't wait to get a couple more of my colombians !!! this will cover me for when the args and if the args hibernate. I won't go into a total 'tegu withdrawl'.

but
the args are playful as well.

jntann

5 Year Member
i think your tegu thinks its cage is larger than the white box, I don't think it is trying to escape.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu