• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Goliah's Nose UPDATE!!!!!

KSTAR

5 Year Member
When I first got Goliah she had alittle nose rub,so Dave told me what to use which was AQUAPHOR healing ointment,and look how her nose is progressing...... :lol:

baby2.jpg

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's amazing how fast it heals!

She did that the day before we brought her to the show. She had been out earlier, ate and walked around. I guess she wanted to be out some more!

If you can get some silvadine ointment it is even better, it has an anti-fungal for when she's under the mulch.

KSTAR

5 Year Member
ok thanks dave...and by the way shes doing great...the other day i was so tired and she was up so i took her out and she walked around and all of a sudden 3 hours later i wake up and shes right next to me with her head under my stomache sleeping... :-D

KSTAR

5 Year Member
yeah everything is going great...thanks once again dave...and shes doing just great..when shes up i let her out to free roam and i give her a warm bath here and there about once everyweek or 2 and shes been eating great so far but still sleepy :) and thank you for the comment ashesc212 but dave should get most of the credit :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029