• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Godzilla is a smart tegu

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I thought 6x3x3 was ok if also allowed to free roam daily(?)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
chitodadon said:
Im not sure but im not always home for him to free roam all day

from Samsung Galaxy S3

This is why the smaller enclosure with free roaming idea bothers me. What if you aren't home to allow free roaming? What if you have some life changes that don't allow free roaming. I'm glad you said this Chitodadon, it shows you do care and listen at least a little bit. Lol.

Build the biggest enclosure you can and give the animal what it needs.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Godzilla is a smart tegu

james.w said:
chitodadon said:
Im not sure but im not always home for him to free roam all day

from Samsung Galaxy S3

This is why the smaller enclosure with free roaming idea bothers me. What if you aren't home to allow free roaming? What if you have some life changes that don't allow free roaming. I'm glad you said this Chitodadon, it shows you do care and listen at least a little bit. Lol.

Build the biggest enclosure you can and give the animal what it needs.

Thats always my plan to give my lil guy the best and always ask for advice

from Samsung Galaxy S3

tommylee22

The Bigger the better, I know I just built Biggin a 8footer and he loves it but at the same time still twice a day he scratches at the glass for his time to run up thru the house and up the stairs. He goes back into his enclosure when he's ready then basks for a few more hours then right back to scratching at the glass and then repeat his run thru the house lol.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Godzilla is a smart tegu

tommylee22 said:
The Bigger the better, I know I just built Biggin a 8footer and he loves it but at the same time still twice a day he scratches at the glass for his time to run up thru the house and up the stairs. He goes back into his enclosure when he's ready then basks for a few more hours then right back to scratching at the glass and then repeat his run thru the house lol.

Yea thats how I want Godzilla just to roam and do his thimg wit no problems

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me